In case you haven't seen my latest tutorial yet, here it is!
I'm going to show you 3 different accessories that are super easy to make and that look extremely cute! You can wear them yourself or gift it to someone else. And since Valentine's Day is coming up soon, they are perfect as small gifts for your friends, family or someone special!
Things you will need:
#1 Pearl Bow
– Silver-plated wire (used: Ø 0,4 mm)
– Beads in size and colour of your choice
– Hot Glue
– Hairband / Hair Ties
#2 Bow necklace
– Brass Wire or Aluminium gold-plated wire (used: Ø 1mm)
– Round-nose pliers
– Small beads in colour of your choice
– Chain or Necklace + Jump rings
– Eye or Headpins
– Old round bracelets
– Bead garland
– Yarn or other thick threads
3 Accessories that are not only cute but also super easy to make!
If you recreate these accessories, I would loooove to see them! So please share them with me through Twitter, Facebook or Google+!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and have fun creating!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me any time! ^_^
Have a wonderful day everyone!