Hey guys! Today I’m going to show you fun & creative things you can do when you feel bored at home! You can try these fun and creative DIY projects when you are bored and don’t know what to do! In this tutorial I will show you not only how to create beautiful hand lettering quote scratch art, an acrylic pour painting DIY with cells, but also another fun way how you can decorate your home!
► Check out SeaLemon’s video here: https://youtu.be/RVspJLMygXg
► SeaLemon’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SeaLemonDIY
► Binge-watch all my videos here: http://bit.ly/WeeklyDoseOfMako
Need even more ideas on what to do when you feel bored? Check out my playlist with lots of fun & creative DIY projects here:
► Main things I used for the projects
○ Hand Lettering Scratch Art
– Acrylic Paint & Dish Soap (1:1)
– Self-adhesive foil
○ Acrylic Pour Painting with Cells
– Acrylic paint
– Loreal Elvital Hair oil with silicons in it, but you can also use other liquid silicon you have! The silicon here is the Dimethiconol!
You just need a few drops of it to create the cells!
○ Woven Art
– 2 sheets of paper from a magazine
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below!
Thank you so much for watching guys, have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!