Today's video is a live watercolor painting session! And when you paint with me you'll end up with beautiful DIY Easter Cards!!
Since it's almost easter I thought it would be nice to create my own easter cards! If you're not celebrating easter don't worry, you don't have to make it a card and you don't have to make it easter related! Just make it a nice tulip/spring painting!
For this tutorial you need:
- watercolor paper (choose whatever size you prefer)
- a pencil (I used a graphite aquarell waterpencil, which dissolves in water)
- brush (with a tip that is good for details)
- watercolors (Red, yellows and greens)
- two jars of water (one for clean water, one for cleaning your brushes)
- tissue paper (to dab of excess water)
Now let's relax and start painting with me!
Join my brand new Facebook group to share your DIY easter cards, to get and give feedback and to learn together with a community of like-minded people!
Did you miss my live stream? Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel to never ever miss any of my future life streams again!
Are you new to watercolors and you feel like you need a little more support to get you started? Click here to set yourself up for success!!