Hi Makoccino readers! I’m the shop owner at Windowfog
, and I’ll be doing the majority of today’s guest blogging.
First, I’d like to express my thanks to mako for agreeing to host my shop giveaway. I feel very honored and ecstatic to be able to do my little contest here.
As mako blogged
about earlier, I’m introducing ACEOs into my shop. It’s been a while since my last giveaway so I thought it’d be a great opportunity for me to do another one. This time around, I hope more of you will enter!
In case you missed the last post, ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals. They are the size of standard trading cards and are for that same purpose: to be traded and collected. They are fun miniature forms of art that are both affordable and fun to have as collectibles.
Cards from Windowfog will feature the shop mascot, string Octo. Each card will be a limited edition original, meaning I will only paint so many of one design. On the reverse, each will be titled, dated, numbered, and stamped with my personal seal.
Alright, here’s the free stuff. There are two
individual prizes to be won. There will be two winners
, and each winner will get an original Octo ACEO
This is from my debut ACEO series: “Octo Studies Abroad”. Each card is painted on 90lb cold press watercolor paper and will come in an archival-safe soft sleeve.
Prizes: Octo Japan & Octo Holland
Now, how do you win? Entering is easy-peasy! Shop hearts and follows are not required, but they won’t be overlooked either (more on that later). This contest is open worldwide! Just don’t forget to include your e-mail address.
The only entry requirement is:
- Reply to this post and list in order of preference which card you’d like to get. (required entry)
Want to increase your chances? Okay! Here are a few more options for you. Remember, you must leave an additional comment for each entry method:
- Blog/Tweet/Status update/whatever about this giveaway with a link to this giveaway. (1 bonus entry)
- Visit one of our shops and leave us a comment about it. Either Windowfog or Makoccino, or both if you feel generous. (1 bonus entry)
- Become a follower of this blog or Like the Windowfog Facebook page. Current followers are eligible. Just reply that you already are. (1 bonus entry)
- Comment with ideas for other card themes you’d like to see. (1 bonus entry)
This contest ends July 2, 2011 5pm EST/GMT -4h.
Good luck to you all and thank you for your interest in our shops! We hope that while you may be here for the freebies, you’ll stay because you like us ;).
Hugs and Tangles,Shop Owner at Windowfog
**Entries that are incorrect or incomplete will not be counted. Once winners have been announced and contacted, each will have up to 48 hours to claim their prize before another winner is drawn.**