Hey guys! In this video I will show you how to make watermelon popsicle soap that is perfect as a gift! It's easy and fun to make and you can create this soap for a lot of people at the same time!
Things you will need:
– Popsicle Mold http://goo.gl/wdzFKa
– Popsicle Sticks – Craft Store
– White and transparent soap base http://goo.gl/kb7Jwj http://goo.gl/5a9Qiu
– Green and red soap colour http://goo.gl/wGZuyX http://goo.gl/shdRWn
– Soap scent http://goo.gl/5MEFFk
– Measuring cup http://goo.gl/CIvz3D
– Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle http://goo.gl/3Tq7aU + Small bottle for flights
If you can't find any rubbing alcohol in your country, look for something that is called Isopropanol / Isopropylalcohol. If you live in Germany, look for Isopropylalkohol on Ebay. I used the 99,9% version.
– Poppy seeds (optional) http://goo.gl/VdPy8M
– Clothes pins – Xenos
I hope you enjoyed this DIY and found it helpful!
If you are going to recreate this DIY, make sure to share pictures with me on Twitter or Facebook or tag me on Instagram!
Have a wonderful day everyone!